Instagram and Saving Photos
Instagram is an excellent place to share your experiences with people you love, and catch up with some old friends to see what are they up to. However, that's not the only motive why someone might use Instagram. There is a lot of information that you can reach on the Explore Page, and you can bookmark those photos. However, what if you have no cellular data or Wi-Fi when you need them the most? In that case, getting hundreds of screenshots is not the solution. We need a proper tool that will allow us to download Instagram photos. Yeah, that's what we did.
As we mentioned in the introduction, Instagram is a massive platform with more than a billion users worldwide. If you take the billions of posts and Stories those individual users contribute to the platform, chances are you're not going to have any shortage regarding what knowledge and information you're seeking on Instagram.
Nonetheless, you have to be online at all times to view those pictures you may want to save for later, as Instagram still has no feature for its users to download or save photos for then to see them offline. And that situation is not only restricted to informative content on the platform. We don't judge your motives, but you may have someone you adore and want to see at all times. That person may be your significant other, a friend, and the possibilities are endless in that case.
Why Doesn't Instagram Let You Download Photos?
As you may know, Instagram was acquired by Facebook back in 2012 for a whopping $1 billion, and that's when Instagram started to make ad revenue as they weren't making any before under the leadership of the famous co-founders of the platform. You may compare their policy to YouTube as they have the same point of view and perception against what you can do and what you can't do on the platform.
On the seen part of the iceberg, we see the copyright infringements as the main reason why Instagram doesn't let us download and save pictures from the network, but we can also count on the average daily usage of the app. If I were a developer of Instagram, I wouldn't let the users download any content too. In that way, you're giving your power away, and that may cause the usage time to drop significantly. That's not something any boss would desire to see in their investment.
Can You Trust Instagram Photo Download Apps?
Considering the hard situation that's stirring the platform, it's expected to have a lot of third-party plugins you can utilize to download any picture you want on the platform. However, we wouldn't suggest most of them due to their pragmatic nature.
A significant portion of these apps is asking for your password and sensitive information in order to allow you to download and save the content on your mobile devices. Your account's security and privacy are not something you would want to compromise as it's guaranteed that nothing will worth losing the ownership of your profile for good.
In that case, we suggest all Instagram users stay away from third-party apps that require you to give extreme permissions. However, using a web application may be the solution to your problem. That's why we designed the Followers-Shop's brand-new free tool that allows you to download photos.
We never ask for your sensitive information and require any extreme permission from your part. To be honest, we don't ask for anything at all. All you have to provide us with is a working URL directing to the picture content you want to save on your device.
How to Download Instagram Photos Online?
So, if you're ready to download your first piece of content from Instagram, first of all, you should make sure that the account who posted the video is open to the public. Unfortunately, Instagram doesn't let anyone reach and read information from private and hidden accounts. Therefore, our tool doesn't work on private profiles.
Our free tool fetches the photo you want to download in its original state. Therefore, if a picture is HD, our service will save the content in its final shape. However, that's the same for content with low-quality material. If the photo you'll save is low resolution, our tool won't perform a miracle and make it high resolution. Hence, you shouldn't expect to make a diamond out of a flintstone. If you're ready, let's start downloading some photos from Instagram!
- Open your favorite choice of web or mobile browser and go to Followers-Shop to start the process. All major and minor operating systems are compatible with our website so that you can use both PC/Mac and other mobile devices for this.
- In the header part of our website, you should see a text that's labeled as Instagram Tools. You can hit or click on this text to open our free tools. From the section that opens, you should select the "Download Instagram Photos" tool for this instance.
- Now, open the official Instagram app on your mobile device or through the web application and log in with your credentials. From there, you can select any photo you may want to save on your device. Please make sure that the profile who posted the content is open to the public before you proceed. You can copy this photo's URL to your clipboard and make your way back to the Followers-Shop to proceed.
- After you return to our page, you can simply paste the URL you copied to the designated field right blow. A thumbnail of the picture you've chosen will appear in the frame-shaped box above, so you can check if you're downloading the right picture before you commit.
- When you're ready, simply hit or click the "Download" button in order to start the download process of your photo. And that's all! You successfully download a photo from Instagram without having to rely on third-party apps.
Thank you for choosing Followers-Shop!